Bejeweled Spiral Egg Pendant Necklace Enameled Aqua Blue Wedding Jewelry
Designer Egg Collection
• An egg pendant crafted in colors of aqua blue enamel and spirals encrusted with clear crystals suspends from a versatile adjustable chain. 18 inch chain with 2 inch extender. 80 crystals. Egg measures 15mm by 10mm.
• Imperial court jeweler and his craftsmen created magnificent eggs of various designs not only for Russian nobility, but also for European dignitaries and the Designer shops. In 1886 the House was granted an annual commission by Czar Alexander III to produce eggs for the Imperial family. Our richly colored miniature eggs are inspired by these creations.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Dainty Design | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 10 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Pendant: 20 mm (0.8in) | Width: 10 mm (0.4in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 18 in (45.7cm) | Item Length: 15 mm (0.6in) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag