Art Nouveau Silver Plated Austrian Crystal Enamel Beetle Brooch Tack Pin 22MM
• Elegant insect in an enamel finish with sparkling crystals.
• Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of this original product. Beware of inferior imitations. Search ‘Pricegems’ to see our complete collection.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 2 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Base | Width: 22 mm (0.9in) | Item Length: 1522 mm (59.9in) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag