22K Gold Plated Etruscan Revival Fan Dainty Drop Earrings 1" 'Royal Goddess'
ETRUSCAN REVIVAL JEWELRY
Adapted from the collections at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
Brooch by Castellani
This jewelry is adapted from a brooch in the collection of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. During the ninetheenth-century, the Roman firm of Castellani retailed ornaments inspired by the past and simultaneously helped their collector-clients build ancient jewelry collections. Their close contact with Etruscan jewelry resulted in their mastery of ancient techniques like granulation and twisted wirework.
• Elegantly sculpted high polished Etruscan Revival petite charm earrings.
• Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of this museum replica product. Beware of inferior imitations. Search ‘Pricegems’ to see our complete collection.
• Neoclassical design makes an elegant and traditional statement in a modern context by combining contemporary techniques with timeless themes and design elements drawn from the ancient world
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Dainty Design | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 2 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Width: 10 mm (0.4in) | Item Length: 26 mm (1in) | Period/Style: Neoclassical | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag