Gold Finish Blue Green Enameled Crystal Russian Christmas Egg Necklace 18"
Russian Inspired Egg Collection
Russian Imperial Court Jeweler Carl Faberge and his craftsmen created magnificent eggs of various designs not only for Russian nobility, but also for european dignitaries and the Faberge shops. In 1886 the House of Faberge was granted an annual commission by Czar Alexander III to produce eggs for the Imperial family. These imaginatively designed eggs were meticulously crafted in gold finish and silver finish with enamel, precious gems, and semiprecious stones. Our richly colored miniature eggs are inspired by these creations.
• A delicate link chain suspends a blue and green enameled egg pendant trimmed in a gold-finish with a crystal centerpiece. Chain length 18 Inch, spring-ring closure. Egg measures 15mm by 19mm.
• Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of this product. Beware of inferior imitations. Search ‘Pricegems’ to see our complete collection. HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Hypoallergenic Nickel, Lead and Cadmium Free.
• Art Deco style heralded the Age of Technology, marking the final break with the Old World aesthetic | Combining minimalist design elements and themes with timeless geometric form, Art Deco provides a classic look in a uniquely modern context
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 6.5 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Base | Pendant: 19 mm (0.7in) | Width: 15 mm (0.6in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 18 in (45.7cm) | Item Length: 19 mm (0.7in) | Height: 19 mm (0.7in) | Period/Style: Art Deco | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag