Gold Plated Natural Jasper and Green Jade Necklace, 22" - Museum Collection
The word jasper in Greek means 'spotted stone.' Jasper can be found in several colors and combinations with other stones. Many medicinal values were attributed to jasper. Throughout history in both China and Japan, jade (jadeite or nephrite) has been considered the most precious of all stones. The ancient Chinese associated green jade with wisdom and the ability to ensure long life.
• Sparkly stones and granulated gold finish beads bring a splash of color to a chic necklace. Materials: 3mm green jade, 10mm and 3mm red jasper, findings with polished gold-finish and lobster claw closure. 126 green jade and 26 jasper.
• Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of this museum replica product. Beware of inferior imitations. Search ‘Pricegems’ to see our complete collection.
• Greco Roman style captures the spirit of the ancient Empire, combining common as well as philosophical themes and cultural design elements drawn from the ancient world
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 6 Grams | Setting: no-stamp, Base | Width: 6 mm (0.2in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 22 in (55.9cm) | Period/Style: Greco Roman | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag