Etruscan 24kt Yellow Gold Plated Pendant Necklace 18" - Museum Collection
ETRUSCAN REVIVAL JEWELRY
This jewelry is adapted from a brooch in the collection of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. During the ninetheenth-century, the Roman firm of Castellani retailed ornaments inspired by the past and simultaneously helped their collector-clients build ancient jewelry collections. Their close contact with Etruscan jewelry resulted in their mastery of ancient techniques like granulation and twisted wirework.
• Elegant textured 24kt gold finish pendant for her.
• Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of this original product. Beware of inferior imitations. Search ‘Pricegems’ to see our complete collection.
• Greco Roman style captures the spirit of the ancient Empire, combining common as well as philosophical themes and cultural design elements drawn from the ancient world
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 5 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Pendant: 22 mm (0.9in) | Width: 22 mm (0.9in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 18 in (45.7cm) | Item Length: 22 mm (0.9in) | Diameter: 22 mm (0.9in) | Period/Style: Greco Roman | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag