Visually striking and technically sophisticated, African body ornaments often reflect a person's life style, family situation and status. Amulets are also worn as protection against evil and to appease the gods. In West Africa gold jewelry was worn by kings and chiefs as well as their subjects and slaves. This served as a visual demonstration of the prestigious position and power of the tribal leaders and the community as a whole. Much of Africa's jewelry still retains its ceremonial significance today.
• Elegant fluted earrings with a high-shine and granulated beading textures. Post backs. Earrings measure 22mm by 15mm and have a raised circular texture. Signed on the underside by the designer.
• Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of this original product. Beware of inferior imitations. Search ‘Pricegems’ to see our complete collection.
• Vintage styling recreates the timeless elegance and beauty from a bygone era, preserving for the present the best from the past.
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 6.5 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, pewter | Width: 19.05 mm (0.8in) | Item Length: 19.05 mm (0.8in) | Period/Style: Vintage | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag