Matte Gold Finish 3d Horizontal Puffed Heart Love Toggle Bracelet 7"
Inspired by the wealth of the Bactrian Hoard unearthed at Tillya Tepe in Northern Afghanistan. The heart symbol today is widely recognized as the symbol for love. It is believed that the origins of the heart shape came from the ancient people of Cyrene inspired by the silphium plants leaves and seeds which resemble heart shapes.
• Elegantly designed tennis bracelet with lines of hearts and a toggle and bar closure. hearts measure 15mm with 2mm depth.
• Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of museum replica jewelry. Beware of inferior imitations. Search ‘Pricegems’ to see our complete collection.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Dainty Design | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 40 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Base | Bracelet: 7 in (17.8cm) | Height: 2 mm (0.1in) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag