Gold Plated Cobalt Blue Lattice Crystal Russian Easter Egg Pendant Necklace 18"
Imperial court jeweler and his craftsmen created magnificent eggs of various designs not only for Russian nobility, but also for European dignitaries and the Designer shops. In 1886 the House was granted an annual commission by Czar Alexander III to produce eggs for the Imperial family. Our richly designed miniature eggs are inspired by these creations.
• Lovely lattice-patterned with a gold-finish shimmers on a crystal embellished egg in a bright cobalt blue. Chain length 18 Inch, spring-ring closure. mplaint.
• Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of this museum replica product. Beware of inferior imitations. Search ‘Pricegems’ to see our complete collection.
• The House of Faberge was commissioned by Royalty to produce unique jeweled eggs, a tradition that continued until the 1917 Revolution | The priceless originals are now in museums and in private collections around the world | These eggs are inspired by these original creations
• Dainty Design | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 5 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Pendant: 20 mm (0.8in) | Width: 12.7 mm (0.5in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 18 in (45.7cm) | Item Length: 20 mm (0.8in) | Period/Style: Faberge | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag