Gold Finish Crystal Multi Color Enamel Dangling Easter Egg Charm Bracelet 8"L
Imperial court jeweler and his craftsmen created magnificent eggs of various designs not only for Russian nobility, but also for European dignitaries. In 1886 the House of the Designer was granted an annual commission by Czar Alexander III to produce eggs for the Imperial family. These imaginatively designed eggs were meticulously crafted. Our richly designed miniature eggs are inspired by these creations.
• Bejeweled Crystal Red Green Mauve Enameled Russian Imperial Egg Charm Bracelet; Five colorful crystal-encrusted enamel egg charms dangle from a rolo linked bracelet, 7.5". Materials: eggs are made of pewter metal alloy with a gold-tone finish, clear crystal and enamel epoxy. Eggs measure 20mm by 12mm.
• Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of this museum replica product. Beware of inferior imitations. Search ‘Pricegems’ to see our complete collection.
• Vintage styling recreates the timeless elegance and beauty from a bygone era, preserving for the present the best from the past.
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 10 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Pendant: 20 mm (0.8in) | Width: 12.7 mm (0.5in) | Bracelet: 8 in (20.3cm) | Item Length: 20 mm (0.8in) | Period/Style: Vintage | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag