Gold Finish Russian Pastel Egg Festive Charm Bracelet - Pricegems Museum Store
Imperial court jeweler Carl Faberge and his craftsmen created magnificent eggs of various designs not only for Russian nobility, but also for European dignitaries and the Faberge shops. In 1886 the House of Faberge was granted an annual commission by Czar Alexander III to produce eggs for the Imperial family. These imaginatively designed eggs were meticulously crafted in gold and silver with enamel, precious gems, and semiprecious stones. Our richly colored miniature eggs are inspired by these
• Russian Imperial egg bracelet detailed with enamel artistry and patriotic flair. Each egg is studded with crystals for the best in sparkle. Each charm is attached to the bracelet by hand and when worn they dangle around the wearers wrist like glistening baubles. Eggs measure 20mm by 12mm.
• Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark. Comes with gift box and history card.
• The House of Faberge was commissioned by Royalty to produce unique jeweled eggs, a tradition that continued until the 1917 Revolution | The priceless originals are now in museums and in private collections around the world | These eggs are inspired by these original creations
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 10 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Pendant: 20 mm (0.8in) | Width: 12.7 mm (0.5in) | Bracelet: 7.5 in (19.1cm) | Item Length: 20 mm (0.8in) | Period/Style: Faberge | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag