Crystal Pink Enamel Christmas Egg Pendant Necklace 'Egg In Jeweled Cage'
From the collection of the Walters Art Museum, this pendant is an adaptation from an original designer necklace. The original piece, designed between 1900-1910, features an extremely rare pink pearl from a common conch.
• This classically charming egg pendant is finished in a shimmering conch shell pink enamel studded with clear crystals for the ultimate in sparkle. Pendant measures 1-1/4 inch tall including bejeweled bale; egg is 1/2 inch wide. Materials: pewter with pink enamel and crystals; silver finish chain; length adjustable 16-18" with lobster-clasp closure.
• Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of this museum replica product. Beware of inferior imitations. Search ‘Pricegems’ to see our complete collection.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 14 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Width: 12.7 mm (0.5in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 18 in (45.7cm) | Item Length: 31.7 mm (1.2in) | Height: 31.7 mm (1.2in) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag