Etruscan Filigree Jasper and Jade - From Our Museum Collection
Throughout history in both China and Japan green jade has been considered the most precious of all stones. The ancient Chinese associated green jade with wisdom and the ability to ensure long life.
• Smooth stones and granulated accent beads lend sparkle and texture to elegant Etruscan style drop earrings. Materials: 4mm green stone, 10mm poppy stone, 7mm pewter beads with polished gold-finish and lever backs.
• AUTHENTIC BRANDED ITEM - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of this museum boutique product. Search 'Pricegems' to see our complete collection.
• Greco Roman style captures the spirit of the ancient Empire, combining common as well as philosophical themes and cultural design elements drawn from the ancient world
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 2.1 Grams | Total Carats: 5.25 Carats | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Width: 10 mm (0.4in) | Item Length: 44.45 mm (1.8in) | Natural Jasper: dyed 4 Carats Red I3 round-shape | Natural Jade: heat-treated,dyed 1.25 Carats Green I3 round-shape | Period/Style: Greco Roman | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag