Greek Key Designer Collection
Inspired by the art of ancient Greece. The formal symmetry and simple elegance of classical Greek jewelry evolved during the Hellenistic period into more lavish designs. Meanders (Greek Keys) were among the most important symbols in ancient Greece; they symbolized infinity and unity; many ancient Greek temples incorporated the sign of the meander.
• Elegant style worthy of a goddess symbolizing the eternal flow of things. Geometric, stampato-link Greek-key cubic zirconia necklace.
Fold-over clasp closure. Greek Key stations measure 5mm x 10mm, 6mm x 30mm, 10mm x 30mm, 3mm thick. Substantial jewelry piece, stampato links are flexible.
• Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of this original product. Beware of inferior imitations. Search ‘Pricegems’ to see our complete collection.
• Greco Roman style captures the spirit of the ancient Empire, combining common as well as philosophical themes and cultural design elements drawn from the ancient world
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 49 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Copper | Width: 10 mm (0.4in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 19 in (48.3cm) | Item Length: 482.6 mm (19in) | Period/Style: Greco Roman | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag