Polished Green Enamel Monet Water Lilies Lotus Pin Brooch 55mm W x 50mm L 2" L
'Monet Water Lilies' Designer Collection
Inspired by The Water Lilies (Nympheas) of Claude Monet. A creation both monumental and intimate, the Water Lilies is the expression and culmination of the artistic thought of Claude Monet. The Nympheas are the expression and the achievement of Monet's artistic thought process devoted to nature and peace, and the mad project of a painter who wanted to explore all the variations of the light in his garden in Giverny.
• Brighten your look with this gorgeous pin inspired by Claude Monet's iconic Water Lilies series featuring tiny 3mm freshwater pearls nesting in the center of dimensional water lilies in polished shades of green with a satin finish, the perfect accessory for art enthusiasts.
• Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of this original product. Beware of inferior imitations.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Dainty Design | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 10 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, base | Width: 55 mm (2.2in) | Item Length: 50 mm (2in) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag