'Forest Elephants' Large Two Tone Engraved Elephant With Trunks Up - From Our Wildlife Collection
• Inspired by the secret lives of forest animals, these two-tone stud earrings feature an elephant focal with black oxidized highlights. Earrings measure 25mm by 22mm with an 2mm depth (1" W, 1" Drop. Heavy substantial setting, earrings weigh 10 grams. Elephants face each other. Elephants with trunks up for good luck. Stamped on the underside by designer.
• Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of this original product. Beware of inferior imitations. Search ‘Pricegems’ to see our complete collection.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 10 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Base | Width: 22 mm (0.9in) | Item Length: 25 mm (1in) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag