Vintage Brooch - Enamel Panther Cougar Leopard Cat on Black Agate Stone Ball 3"L
Wild Animal Designer Collection
The ancient Greeks believed the panther was one of the favored mounts of the god Dionysus. Others believe the black panther is mystical and secretive, you never know when they are coming.
• Glimmering coal black crystal eyes light up an exotic iridescent stoned Panther crouched in a life like pose atop a blackish-grey cabochon stone, perfect for any animal-loving fashionista. Antiqued textured animal is decorated with iridescent rhinestone crystals and black enameled metallic spots. Body of panther measures 60mm, with 10mm head and 30mm diameter cabochon (flat back dome cabochon half round simulate stone) 6mm depth. Heavy Substantial Setting, 28 Grams.
• Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of this original product. Beware of inferior imitations. Search ‘Pricegems’ to see our complete collection.
• Art Deco style heralded the Age of Technology, marking the final break with the Old World aesthetic | Combining minimalist design elements and themes with timeless geometric form, Art Deco provides a classic look in a uniquely modern context
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 30 Grams | Total Carats: 10 Carats | Setting: no-metal-stamp, base | Width: 38.1 mm (1.5in) | Item Length: 76.2 mm (3in) | Synthetic Agate: dyed 10 Carats black opaque round-shape | Period/Style: Art Deco | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag