Round Shape Gold Red Green Enamel Festive Crystal Easter Egg Pendant Necklace
Festive Egg Collection
History: 18th - 19th Century: Imperial court jeweler and his craftsmen created magnificent eggs of various designs not only for Russian nobility, but also for European dignitaries and the Designer shops. In 1886 the House was granted an annual commission by Czar Alexander III to produce eggs for the Imperial family. Our richly designed miniature eggs are inspired by these creations.
• A lovely egg pendant offers a punch of color with red and green enamel dotted in crystals trimmed in a gold-finish. Egg measures 15mm in length by 13mm wide with a 25mm drop from bale. HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Crafted in pewter with Austrian crystals. Hypoallergenic Lead Free, Nickel Free, and Cadmium Free Metal. California Prop 65 Compliant.
• Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of this museum replica product. Beware of inferior imitations. Search ‘Pricegems’ to see our complete collection.
• Victorian jewelry and art were strongly influenced by the grand, Romantic ideals of growth, prosperity, Humanism, Nationalism, Idealism and personal passion expressed through natural themes and organic imagery
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 2 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Pendant: 15 mm (0.6in) | Width: 13 mm (0.5in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 18 in (45.7cm) | Item Length: 15 mm (0.6in) | Period/Style: Victorian | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag