Gold Finish Egyptian Hieroglyphics Real Lapis Lazuli Scarab Station Necklace 18"
Egyptian Scarab Hieroglyphics Collection
The ancient Egyptians attached great religious significance to the combination of blue and golden jewelry and to the humble scarab beetle, a symbol of resurrection and eternal life. Golden jewelry was regarded as a divine metal relating to the ancient Egyptian sun god, blue stone was thought to be a sacred stone, its celestial significance represented in the rich blue color of the stone.
• Awe inspiring Egyptian Revival carved scarab necklace. The necklace is set with ten scarabs each carved on the top and each backside perfectly detailed with Egyptian hieroglyphic symbols that adds an elegant touch. The brightly polished gold-finish scarabs measure 15mm x 10mm. Combine with our matching styles for a regal look. Materials: Twenty-nine (29) 2mm and 5mm blue stones, base metal pewter alloy scarabs with gold-finish and lobster claw closure.
• Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of museum replica jewelry. Beware of inferior imitations. Search ‘Pricegems’ to see our complete collection.
• Vintage styling recreates the timeless elegance and beauty from a bygone era, preserving for the present the best from the past.
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 47 Grams | Total Carats: 10 Carats | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Width: 10 mm (0.4in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 18 in (45.7cm) | Natural Lapis-Lazuli: heat-treated,coated,dyed 10 Carats blue I3 round-shape | Period/Style: Vintage | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag