These earrings are inspired by a head ornament with connecting chains from the Kashmir region. The original was made of silver-finihs and had amuletic cowrie shells attached to the end of each chain.
• Elongated dangling chain earrings rendered in a matte gold-tone finish with a high polished shine. Chains measure 10mm by 30mm. Chains loop around and dangle 30mm from French-wires.
• Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of museum replica jewelry. Beware of inferior imitations. Search ‘Pricegems’ to see our complete collection.
• Art Deco style heralded the Age of Technology, marking the final break with the Old World aesthetic | Combining minimalist design elements and themes with timeless geometric form, Art Deco provides a classic look in a uniquely modern context
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 7.9 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, brass | Width: 14.9 mm (0.6in) | Item Length: 44.4 mm (1.7in) | Height: 44.4 mm (1.7in) | Period/Style: Art Deco | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag