Gold Plated Stained Glass Cloisonne Royal Green Cubic Zirconia Dragonfly Brooch
Royal Green Cloisonne Dragonfly Brooch - Pricegems Museum Collection
This colorful dragonfly is adapted from an antiqued lamp of art glass. The lamp was made around 1910 in the designer's studio.
• This fabulous whimsical dragonfly is crafted with a bright finish that captures attention with a variety of colors in cream and emerald green. Dragonfly Brooch 2.8" W x 2" L
• Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of this original product. Beware of inferior imitations. Search ‘Pricegems’ to see our complete collection.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 10 Grams | Total Carats: 5 Carats | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Copper | Width: 70 mm (2.8in) | Item Length: 50 mm (2in) | synthetic Cubic Zirconia: not-treated 5 Carats colorless VS | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag