Silver Finish Cobalt Blue Enamel Russian Christmas Egg Pendant Necklace 16"-18"
Russian Egg Collection
This jewelry is an adaptation of a pendant egg made in Russia in the early 20th century. Traditionally, miniature eggs, a symbol of Resurrection, are exchanged at Easter, the most important holy festival of the year. Made famous by designer, miniature eggs were among the most popular items offered for sale at designer’s shops. The egg features ribs of crystals with tiny cross-anchors symbolizing St. Petersburg.
• Lovely egg pendant necklace in cobalt blue enamel trimmed in clear crystals. Eggs 12mm by 7mm; 13 crystals on the pendant; comes with silver-finish chain; chain adjustable 16" to 18", lobster claw closure. Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark. Comes with gift box and history card.
• HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Nickel, Lead and Cadmium Free.
• Vintage styling recreates the timeless elegance and beauty from a bygone era, preserving for the present the best from the past.
• Dainty Design | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 8 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Pendant: 12 mm (0.5in) | Width: 6.3 mm (0.2in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 18 in (45.7cm) | Item Length: 12 mm (0.5in) | Period/Style: Vintage | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag