Antique Matte Gold Finish Textured Napoleon Bumble Bee Dangle Earrings 1.5" L
'Charming Honey Bee' From Our Museum Collection
• Elegant golden bees in an antique matte gold finish are charmingly accented with dotted wings and eyes, and dangle from French-wires with smooth amber beads. Drop earrings measure: 1.5 inch. Bee charms measure 20mm length, 20mm wide; beads measure 3mm. Bees have black epoxy highlights for an antique look. California Prop 65 Complaint.
• When Napoleon Bonaparte took up residence in the Royal Palace at Tuileries he refused to spend money on new decor. However, he could not allow the drapery - with its embroidered fleur-de-lis (the French Royal emblem) - to continue to hang in the windows of the palace. His solution was to have the rich and elegant drapes turned upside down. The inverted symbol of the overthrown monarchy looked like a bee. From then on, the tenacious bee became the emblem of Napoleon Bonaparte.
• Vintage styling recreates the timeless elegance and beauty from a bygone era, preserving for the present the best from the past.
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 4 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, pewter | Width: 20 mm (0.8in) | Item Length: 1.5 mm (0.1in) | Height: 2 mm (0.1in) | Period/Style: Vintage | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag