Two Tone Large Zebra Animal Stud Earrings 1.0" L x 0.75" 'Exotic Creatures'
Tropical Zebra Designer Studs - From Our Wildlife Collection
• Tropical pair of studs featuring an iconic zebra head, perfect for any animal-loving fashionista. Large facing each other zebras feature a two tone finish, black enamel stripes add an exotic flair. Can be worn anywhere formal or casual, makes a statement. Earrings measure 20mm x 30mm with a substantial setting weight of 9.9 grams. Signed by the designer on the underside. Some believe Zebras are African horses.
• Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of this original product. Beware of inferior imitations. Search ‘Pricegems' to see our complete collection.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 9 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Base | Width: 20 mm (0.8in) | Item Length: 30 mm (1.2in) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag