Matte Gold Finish Long Life Chinese Shou Symbol Brooch/Pin/Pendant 1.5" Round
Our stylized shou symbol is adapted from a Chinese necklace in the collection of the Peabody Essex Museum. Proceeds from the sale of this product support the Peabody Essex Museum.
• Stunning, classical jewelry pin/pendant with a matte gold-finish illustrates the Chinese symbol for longevity. Horizontal pin closure. Diameter 1 1/2". Like a written or spoken language, symbols in Chinese art are a means of communication. The shou character means long life. According to traditional beliefs, the presence of a given visual symbol could have a specific, desired effect on the life of the bearer.
• AUTHENTIC BRANDED ITEM - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of this original product. Beware of inferior imitations. Search 'Pricegems' to see our complete collection. HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Hypoallergenic Lead Free, Nickel Free, and Cadmium Free Metal. California Prop 65 Complaint.
• Neoclassical design makes an elegant and traditional statement in a modern context by combining contemporary techniques with timeless themes and design elements drawn from the ancient world
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 8.9 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Pendant: 38.1 mm (1.5in) | Width: 38.1 mm (1.5in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 18 in (45.7cm) | Item Length: 38.1 mm (1.5in) | Diameter: 38.1 mm (1.5in) | Period/Style: Neoclassical | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag