Patina Scrolled Filigree Simulated Turquoise Drop Earrings 2" 'Moroccan Drops'
'Moroccan Teardrops' Designer Collection
• 'Moroccan Teardrops' Patina Finish Scrolled Filigree Simulated Blue Turquoise Moroccan Drop Earrings, 2" Inspired by the waters of the Mediterranean Sea, these earrings feature antique Mesopotamia filigree designs with teardrop shaped stones. Cuneiform detailing on the backsides add to their appeal. 6mm by 8mm stones. Patina and copper alloy finish.
• HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Hypoallergenic Lead Free, Nickel Free, and Cadmium Free Metal. [California Prop 65 Complaint]
• Neoclassical design makes an elegant and traditional statement in a modern context by combining contemporary techniques with timeless themes and design elements drawn from the ancient world
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 5.2 Grams | Total Carats: 1 Carat | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Base | Width: 12 mm (0.5in) | Item Length: 50.8 mm (2in) | Simulated-Reconstitute Turquoise: 1 Carat blue I3 teardrop-shape | Period/Style: Neoclassical | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag