Two Tone Finish Black Enamel Zebra Animal Pin Brooch 3" Pendant with Chain
Zebra Designer Collection
• Running zebra pin features a two tone finish, black enamel stripes add an exotic flair. Brooch has a hidden bale, can also be worn as a large pendant, comes with a gold finish snake chain. Zebra is signed on the underside by the artist. Matching earrings available. Some believe Zebras are African horses. Pin measures 75mm wide by 50mm in height. Heavy substantial setting, 25 grams.
• Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of this original product. Beware of inferior imitations. Search ‘Pricegems’ to see our complete collection.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 25 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Base | Pendant: 50 mm (2in) | Width: 75 mm (3in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 17 in (43.2cm) | Item Length: 50 mm (2in) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag