High Polish Gold Finish Acorn Drop Earrings, 1.25" L x 10mm 'Oak Goddess'
• Beautiful golden drops of fully formed textured high-polished acorns. Acorns measure 15mm x10mm. Pewter with gold-finish. Earrings hang 32mm from gold-finished earrings, 1 1/4" drop.
• Classical Oak Acorn Jewelry: Romans and Greeks associated oak trees with their highest Gods. Acorns, or oak nuts, have a deep and rich symbolism. The oak tree, an ancient symbol of wisdom and strength was attributed to the Greek God Zeus, ruler of the Olympians. 'Oak Leaf' wreaths presented with acorns were made of gold and worn to formal gatherings or sacred events.
• Neoclassical design makes an elegant and traditional statement in a modern context by combining contemporary techniques with timeless themes and design elements drawn from the ancient world
• Dainty Design | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 6.9 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, pewter | Width: 10 mm (0.4in) | Item Length: 31.75 mm (1.3in) | Period/Style: Neoclassical | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag