Alexander The Great Men's Cufflinks - Antique Silver Finish Pewter
Alexander the III was only 20 years old when he became king of Macedonia (336 B.C.). His military genius and loyal followers gained him the largest empire in the world. He founded the city of Alexandria which became the capital of Egypt and a cultural center with the largest library in ancient times. He was influential in spreading the Greek culture and language to his vast territories.
• Elegant cufflinks for the Professor of the Classics and of History. Alexander The Great, portrait head on a coin. The portrait is recognizable for its defined features and wavy hair. Materials: pewter with antique silver-finish. Cufflinks measure 20mm in diameter. As a finishing touch, there is a textured image on the backsides of the cuff links. Perfect for history enthusiasts.
• Pictures are taken of actual item (antique silver finish cuffs). This item comes with history card and signature box ready-to-gift. Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark. Search ‘Pricegems’ to see our complete collection. HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Nickel, Lead and Cadmium Free Pewter.
• Greco Roman style captures the spirit of the ancient Empire, combining common as well as philosophical themes and cultural design elements drawn from the ancient world
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 10 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Width: 19.05 mm (0.8in) | Item Length: 19.05 mm (0.8in) | Diameter: 19.05 mm (0.8in) | Period/Style: Greco Roman | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag