Gold Finish Filigree Natural Red Carnelian & Light Green Jade Necklace 18"
Designer Asian Collection
• Gorgeous gemstone necklace with gilded spacers and a lobster clasp closure. Light green beads measure 5mm, red beads measure 10mm, smaller red accent beads measure 2mm. The universal aim for the ancient art of Asia was beauty and perfection. This manifested itself in the mastery of the arts of metallurgy, ceramics and gem stone cutting, which also inspired the arts of western civilizations. Some of Asia’s gemstones were treasured not only for their beauty but also for their spiritual and medical attributes.
• AUTHENTIC BRANDED ITEM - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized seller of this museum boutique product. Search 'Pricegems' to see our complete collection. HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Hypoallergenic Lead Free, Nickel Free, and Cadmium Free Metal. California Prop 65 Complaint.
• Neoclassical design makes an elegant and traditional statement in a modern context by combining contemporary techniques with timeless themes and design elements drawn from the ancient world
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 3 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Brass | Width: 5 mm (0.2in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 18 in (45.7cm) | Item Length: 457.2 mm (18in) | Natural Carnelian: heat-treated,dyed red I3 round-shape | Natural Serpentine-Jade: dyed,impregnated white I3 round-shape | Period/Style: Neoclassical | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag