Gold Plated Green Enamel Tulip Crystal Russian Easter Egg Pendant Necklace, 18"
Imperial court jeweler and his craftsmen created magnificent eggs of various designs not only for Russian nobility, but also for European dignitaries. In 1886 the House of the Designer was granted an annual commission by Czar Alexander III to produce eggs for the Imperial family. These imaginatively designed eggs were meticulously crafted. Our miniature eggs are inspired by these creations.
• A green egg pendant with a gold-finish tulip motif studded in crystal suspends from a delicate chain. Materials: egg is made of metal alloy with gold-finish, clear crystal and epoxy. Gold-tone brass chain length 18 Inch, spring-ring closure. Egg measures 20mm by 15mm.
• Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of museum replica jewelry. Beware of inferior imitations. Search ‘Pricegems’ to see our complete collection.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 6 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Pendant: 20 mm (0.8in) | Width: 15 mm (0.6in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 18 in (45.7cm) | Item Length: 20 mm (0.8in) | Height: 20 mm (0.8in) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag