Gold Finish Egyptian Goddess Bastet Tiny Cat Earrings Charm 0.50" Drop 1.25" USA
• Bastet cat charms dangle from French-wires. Cat charm measures: 16mm by 7mm, drop of earrings, 31.75mm, 1 1/4" . California Prop 65 Complaint.
• EGYPT: 940 - 730 B.C. Cats were considered sacred in ancient Egypt. They represented Bastet, the cat-headed goddess of Bubastis, a city in the northeastern delta of Lower Egypt. Originally linked to the sun god Re, Bastet came to be associated with the life preserving power of the sun, the protection of women, felicity and joy. Our cat is a reproduction of a faience (glazed earthenware) amulet. Cat amulets were commonly worn on necklaces to invoke the blessing of Bastet.
• Neoclassical design makes an elegant and traditional statement in a modern context by combining contemporary techniques with timeless themes and design elements drawn from the ancient world
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 2.5 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Width: 7 mm (0.3in) | Item Length: 31.75 mm (1.3in) | Height: 31.75 mm (1.3in) | Period/Style: Neoclassical | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag