Colorful Murano Millefiori Glass Dangle Earrings 1.7" 'Mystique of Venice'
Murano Glass Millefiori Earrings 'Mystique of Venice' - Pricegems Museum Store
Mosaic glass beads are believed to have originated in Western Asia. The style became popular in Egypt, Syria and Rome, and had a renaissance in 16th century Venice where the glass became known as Millefiori (a thousand flowers). Millefiori is a glasswork technique which produces distinctive decorative patterns. The beads were artistically created by laying colored glass rods next to each other with the middle section often creating a flower-like pattern.
• A thousand flowers of exotic glass beads create swaying shimmer in substantial handcrafted earrings. Glass beads 2mm-4mm, findings made of brass with polished gold-finish.
• Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of this museum replica product. Beware of inferior imitations. Search ‘Pricegems’ to see our complete collection. HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Hypoallergenic Nickel, Lead and Cadmium Free - California Prop 65 Compliant.
• Art Deco style heralded the Age of Technology, marking the final break with the Old World aesthetic | Combining minimalist design elements and themes with timeless geometric form, Art Deco provides a classic look in a uniquely modern context
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 1 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Brass | Width: 19 mm (0.7in) | Item Length: 44.4 mm (1.7in) | Height: 44.4 mm (1.7in) | Period/Style: Art Deco | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag