Baltic Amber Cultured Pearl Strand Necklace 17" & Earring Set Handcrafted in USA
necklace has: sixty (60) 3mm cultured pearls with twelve (12) 5mm cultured pearls;
necklace has seven (7) 8mm reconstituted amber beads with lobster clasp closure, gold-finish.
earrings have two (2) 7mm teardrop shape cultured pearls;
earrings have two (2) 8mm reconstituted amber beads.
• Amber Cultured Pearl Necklace Earrings Set, Museum Jewelry With History; Cultured pearls, each distinctive in texture and shape, meet with Bukhara gold-finish caps and reconstituted amber stations to define a stunning handcrafted necklace. Matching Earrings Included: Height 2 inch, Width 1/4 inch. California Prop 65 Compliant.
• Background History: This jewelry reflects the lavishness of Russian court jewelry during the 18th and 19th centuries. At this time amber, called Sun Stone, could be found on the shores of the Baltic Sea. Amber (fossilized tree resin) was though to bring its wearer happiness and good health.
• Vintage styling recreates the timeless elegance and beauty from a bygone era, preserving for the present the best from the past.
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 5 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, pewter | Width: 6.3 mm (0.2in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 17 in (43.2cm) | Period/Style: Vintage | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag