Gold Finish Filigree Red Carnelian Light Green 'New Jade' Necklace & Earrings
Designer Asian Collection
• Gorgeous light green and red bead necklace with gilded spacers and a lobster clasp closure. Light green beads measure 5mm, red beads measure 10mm, smaller red accent beads measure 2mm. Matching earrings included.
• The universal aim for the ancient art of Asia was beauty and perfection. This manifested itself in the mastery of the arts of metallurgy, ceramics and gem stone cutting, which also inspired the arts of western civilizations. Some of Asia's gemstones were treasured not only for their beauty but also for their spiritual and medicinal attributes.
• Neoclassical design makes an elegant and traditional statement in a modern context by combining contemporary techniques with timeless themes and design elements drawn from the ancient world
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 3 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Brass | Length Necklace/Chain: 18 in (45.7cm) | Natural Carnelian: heat-treated,dyed red I3 round-shape | Natural Serpentine-New-Jade: dyed,impregnated green I3 round-shape | Period/Style: Neoclassical | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag