Made In USA Matte Finish Waving American Flag Tack Pin 'For Love Of Country'
Crystal Enamel American Flag Lapel Pin Made In USA 'Stars and Stripes'
On June 14, 1777, the first official American flag had 13 stars and 13 stripes representing the original states of the union. The stripes have remained the same, but the number of stars increased throughout the years as new states were included. The 50th and last state to be added was Hawaii in 1960.
• A crystal-spangled vintage style lapel pin designed as a waving American flag. Perfect patriotic accessory. This pin is fashioned with sparkling crystals, red and blue color enameled epoxy. Flag measures 17mm x 15mm; crystals, gold finish; Standard clutch back; tie tack post with butterfly clutch closure.
• CRAFTED IN USA; Hypoallergenic Lead Free, Nickel Free, and Cadmium Free Metal. [California Prop 65 WARNING: Austrian crystals may contain lead]
• Vintage styling recreates the timeless elegance and beauty from a bygone era, preserving for the present the best from the past.
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 3.5 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Base | Width: 18 mm (0.7in) | Item Length: 14 mm (0.6in) | Period/Style: Vintage | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag