Murano Glass Millefiori Bracelet & Earrings 'Mystique of Venice' - Museum Store
Murano Glass Millefiori Bracelet and Earrings 'Mystique of Venice' - Museum Store Collection
Customer Review: Gorgeous Jewelry!!
"the pictures don't do this justice. the bracelet and earrings are beautiful! they arrived on time and were well packaged. I know the person receiving them as a gift is going to love them"
• Stunning bracelet with circle links and a toggle bar closure in a gold-finish. Each glass is attached to the links by hand and when worn the pieces dangle around the wearers wrist like glistening charms. Heavily beaded bracelet. Bracelet measures 7.5 inch with 0.75 inch total length dangling beads. Matching Earrings Measure: 1.75" Metals, Mixed: Pewter and brass findings. HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Crafted with glass beads. Hypoallergenic Lead Free, Nickel Free, and Cadmium Free Base Metal. [California Prop 65 Warning: Not Applicable]
• Mosaic glass beads are believed to have originated in Western Asia. The style became popular in Egypt, Syria and Rome, and had a renaissance in 16th century Venice where the glass became known as Millefiori (a thousand flowers). Millefiori is a glasswork technique which produces distinctive decorative patterns. The beads were artistically created by laying colored glass rods next to each other with the middle section often creating a flower-like pattern.
• Art Deco style heralded the Age of Technology, marking the final break with the Old World aesthetic | Combining minimalist design elements and themes with timeless geometric form, Art Deco provides a classic look in a uniquely modern context
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 5 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Width: 19 mm (0.7in) | Bracelet: 7.5 in (19.1cm) | Item Length: 19 mm (0.7in) | Height: 19 mm (0.7in) | Period/Style: Art Deco | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag