Made In USA Small Antiqued Finish Patriotic American Eagle Flag Tie Pin W/ Crest
Made In USA Small Antiqued Finish Patriotic American Eagle Flag Tie Pin W/ Crest 1" 25mm by 8mm
Our pin is a tribute to the United States of America. Samuel McIntire, born in Salem in 1757 helped to create the symbols of power that projected a young nation's identity. His distinctive designs captured the essence of Salem's entrepreneurial spirit. Samuel McIntire worked as an architect, wood carver, and furniture designer. His Salem, Massachusetts U.S. Custom House sign features an eagle carved in high relief. It is a variant of the Great Seal of the United States.
• A vintage style lapel pin designed as an eagle with an American flag. Perfect patriotic accessory. Perfect gift for a Boy Scout Eagle Award ceremony. 1.02 inch by 0.39 inch tall. 25mm by 8mm. The flag crest measures 5mm.
• Nickel Free, Lead Free, Cadmium Free, California Prop 65 Compliant.
• Vintage styling recreates the timeless elegance and beauty from a bygone era, preserving for the present the best from the past.
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 2 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Width: 25 mm (1in) | Item Length: 8 mm (0.3in) | Height: 25 mm (1in) | Period/Style: Vintage | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag