Egyptian Cleopatra Aventurine Drop Earrings - Pricegems Museum Store
• Polished green and red stones embellish striking lever-back drop earrings. Ancient Egypt, one of the richest and most advanced of the early civilizations, appeared on the stage of history around 3100 B.C. (Dynasty I). Hieroglyphic scripts and tomb decorations document the Egyptians' belief in the after-life, their mythology and deities. Jewelry was often worn as protective talismans. Golden color jewelry was believed to reflect the life-giving rays of the sun.
• 1 1/4 drop; 0.15 width; green tubes 12mm x 4 mm; red beads 3mm; gold-finish spacer beads 2mm; lightweight on the earlobe; exotic design.
• Neoclassical design makes an elegant and traditional statement in a modern context by combining contemporary techniques with timeless themes and design elements drawn from the ancient world
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 2.2 Grams | Total Carats: 1.1 Carats | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Width: 3.81 mm (0.2in) | Item Length: 31.75 mm (1.3in) | Height: 1.25 mm (0in) | Natural Carnelian: heat-treated,dyed 0.10 Carat Red I3 round-shape | Natural Aventurine: heat-treated,coated,dyed 1 Carat Green i3 tube-shape | Period/Style: Neoclassical | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag