Small Egyptian Ankh Earrings, Charm 1" Drop 1.25" - Pricegems Museum Collection
Egyptian Ankh Collection
The ankh is the hieroglyphic symbol for 'key of life' in ancient Egyptian writing and represents divine or eternal existence. It symbolizes immortality and protects it's wearer from forces of destruction. The ancient rulers of Egypt were often depicted holding the Ankh and the Gods of Ancient Egypt were often portrayed with this symbol of power as well. People wore amulets like this believing them to possess unusual powers.
• Lovely, dainty ankhs dangle from French-wires, graceful wide-open shape can be adjusted to fit closer to earlobe comes with safety bullet clutch earring backs. Height 1 inch including French-wires, Width 1/4 inch, charms measure 23mm by 10mm with a 30mm drop.
• Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of museum replica jewelry. Beware of inferior imitations. Search ‘Pricegems’ to see our complete collection. HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Hypoallergenic Nickel, Lead and Cadmium Free - California Prop 65 Compliant.
• Vintage styling recreates the timeless elegance and beauty from a bygone era, preserving for the present the best from the past.
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Dainty Design | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 1.5 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, pewter | Width: 10 mm (0.4in) | Item Length: 25.4 mm (1in) | Period/Style: Vintage | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag