Gold Finish Elizabethan Faceted Crystal Flower Dangle Drop Earrings 1.2" L
This jewelry is inspired by original designs found in the Cheapside Hoard collection. The Cheapside Hoard is the greatest collection of Elizabethan and Jacobean Jewelry ever found. The jewelry was discovered in an old wooden casket beneath one of London’s busiest streets called Cheapside and had lain undisturbed for nearly 300 years. Part of the proceeds from the sale of this product support the Museum of London.
• Elizabethan Crystal Drop Earrings from the Collection of the Museum of London.
• Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of this museum replica product. Beware of inferior imitations. Search ‘Pricegems’ to see our complete collection.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Dainty Design | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 5 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Width: 5 mm (0.2in) | Item Length: 31.7 mm (1.2in) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag