Elizabethan Crystal Flower Dangle Earrings 1-1/4" - Pricegems Museum Collection
Elizabethan Crystal Drop Leverback Earrings - Pricegems Museum Store
• Elizabethan Crystal Drop Earrings from the Collection of the Museum of London.
• This jewelry is inspired by original designs found in the Cheapside Hoard collection. The Cheapside Hoard is the greatest collection of Elizabethan and Jacobean Jewelry ever found. The jewelry was discovered in an old wooden casket beneath one of Londonís busiest streets called Cheapside and had lain undisturbed for nearly 300 years. Part of the proceeds from the sale of this product support the Museum of London.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Dainty Design | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 5 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Width: 5 mm (0.2in) | Item Length: 31.7 mm (1.2in) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag