Gold Finish Wire Wrapped Chinese Carved Green Jade Toggle Necklace, 21"
• Gorgeous large beaded necklace features carved and smooth natural stones with lacy gilt wire spacers reflecting the intricate wire work of ancient Chinas Tang Dynasty. 53 etched and smooth beads; gold-finish brass beads. Toggle and bar closure. (36) 7mm beads; (12) 10mm; (5) 15mm.
• For centuries green stone has been highly prized throughout Asia for its unique qualities. In ancient China it was treasured above all other materials for its translucent beauty and exceptional hardness as well as for its spiritual and medical attributes. This dark green jewelry features stones with lacy gold finish spacers reflecting the intricate wire work of ancient China's T'ang Dynasty.
• Neoclassical design makes an elegant and traditional statement in a modern context by combining contemporary techniques with timeless themes and design elements drawn from the ancient world
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 24 Grams | Total Carats: 100 Carats | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Base | Width: 12 mm (0.5in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 21 in (53.3cm) | Natural Jade: heat-treated,dyed 100 Carats green I3 round-shape | Natural Serpentine: dyed,impregnated SI round-shape | Period/Style: Neoclassical | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag