Dainty Cobalt Blue Enameled Crystal Easter Egg Pendant Necklace and Earring Set
Jeweled Cobalt Blue Egg Pendant and Earrings Set, Pricegems Museum Store
From the collections at the Hillwood Museum Gardens. This jewelry is an adaptation of a pendant egg made in Russia in the early 20th century. Traditionally, miniature eggs, a symbol of Resurrection, are exchanged at Easter, the most important holy festival of the year.
• Lovely egg pendant necklace and earrings in cobalt blue enamel trimmed in clear crystals. Eggs 12mm by 7mm; earrings, 1" drop. Thirty-four crystals on the earrings; post with friction back. 13 crystals on the pendant; comes with silver-tone chain; chain adjustable 16" to 18", lobster claw closure. The eggs feature ribs of crystals with tiny cross-anchors symbolizing St. Petersburg.
• Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark and an authorized retailer of museum replica jewelry. Beware of inferior imitations. Search ‘Pricegems’ to see our complete collection.
• Vintage styling recreates the timeless elegance and beauty from a bygone era, preserving for the present the best from the past.
• Dainty Design | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 8 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Base | Pendant: 12 mm (0.5in) | Width: 6.3 mm (0.2in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 18 in (45.7cm) | Item Length: 12 mm (0.5in) | Period/Style: Vintage | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag