Bejeweled Crystal Cobalt Blue Enameled Egg Pendant Necklace and Earring Set
Jeweled Cobalt Blue Egg Pendant and Earrings Set, Pricegems Museum Store
• Lovely egg pendant necklace and earrings in cobalt blue enamel trimmed in clear crystals. Eggs 12mm by 7mm; earrings, 1" drop. Thirty-four crystals on the earrings; post with friction back. 13 crystals on the pendant; comes with silver-tone chain; chain adjustable 16" to 18", lobster claw closure. The eggs feature ribs of crystals with tiny cross-anchors symbolizing St. Petersburg.
• From the collections at the Hillwood Museum Gardens. This jewelry is an adaptation of a pendant egg made in Russia in the early 20th century. Traditionally, miniature eggs, a symbol of Resurrection, are exchanged at Easter, the most important holy festival of the year.
• Vintage styling recreates the timeless elegance and beauty from a bygone era, preserving for the present the best from the past.
• Dainty Design | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 8 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Base | Pendant: 12 mm (0.5in) | Width: 6.3 mm (0.2in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 18 in (45.7cm) | Item Length: 12 mm (0.5in) | Period/Style: Vintage | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag