Eagle On Olive Branch Cufflinks - Antique Gold Finish Museum Store Collection
The eagle represents freedom, strength and power. The North American bald eagle was chosen as the national emblem of the United States in 1782, based on a drawing by Charles Thomson, secretary of the Continental Congress. Our cuff link eagle is resting on an olive branch which symbolizes the power of peace.
Materials: pewter with antique gold finish
Made in the U.S.A.
• A sculpted eagle resting on an olive branch create sleek cufflinks with a matte finish adding to the antique style. Eagles measure 1/2 inch wide by 3/4 inch tall, 15mm by 12mm.
• Pictures are taken of actual item (antique gold finish Eagle cuffs) copyright images. This item comes with history card and signature box ready-to-gift. Authentic Branded Item - Pricegems is a registered trademark. Search ‘Pricegems’ to see our complete collection. HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Nickel, Lead and Cadmium Free Pewter.
• Vintage styling recreates the timeless elegance and beauty from a bygone era, preserving for the present the best from the past.
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 7 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, pewter | Width: 12.7 mm (0.5in) | Item Length: 19.05 mm (0.8in) | Height: 19.05 mm (0.8in) | Diameter: 19.05 mm (0.8in) | Period/Style: Vintage | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag