Gold Finish Round Blue Lapis Lazuli Semi Hoop Drop Dangle Earrings 1.4"
• The simplicity of our Sumerian hoops is muted by its exceptional design. The striking combination of bright, blue stones and polished gold-finish was as favored by the ancient Sumerians as it was by the Egyptians. The Sumerians inhabited lower Mesopotamia between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers from the middle of the 4th millennium B.C. until about 1792 B.C. 35mm drop, beads measure 5mm and 8mm. The hoop measures 2mm by 15mm.
• HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Hypoallergenic Lead Free, Nickel Free, and Cadmium Free Metal. [California Prop 65 Warning: Not Applicable]
• Greco Roman style captures the spirit of the ancient Empire, combining common as well as philosophical themes and cultural design elements drawn from the ancient world
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 1.2 Grams | Total Carats: 1 Carat | Setting: no-metal-stamp, pewter | Width: 8 mm (0.3in) | Item Length: 35 mm (1.4in) | Height: 35 mm (1.4in) | Natural Lapis-Lazuli: heat-treated,coated,dyed 1 Carat blue I3 round-shape | Period/Style: Greco Roman | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag