Jeweled Cage Enamel and Leaf Large Easter Egg Pendant Necklace 18"
• Elegantly crafted large egg pendant in a gold-tone finish is artistically covered in black and red enameled epoxy. An engraved openwork basket arranged on the upper portion of the egg is decorated in crystals, while the body of the egg displays a lustrous carved leaf and granulation ornamentation with a cabochon red bead set at the end of the design with clear crystals for additional sparkle.
• Imperial court jeweler and his craftsmen created magnificent eggs of various designs not only for Russian nobility, but also for European dignitaries. In 1886 the House of the Designer was granted an annual commission by Czar Alexander III to produce eggs for the Imperial family. These imaginatively designed eggs were meticulously crafted. Our richly designed miniature eggs are inspired by these creations.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 11 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Brass | Pendant: 25.4 mm (1in) | Width: 20 mm (0.8in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 18 in (45.7cm) | Item Length: 25.4 mm (1in) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag