Gold Finish Brass Piano Key Bangle Bracelet - Pricegems Museum Collection
Brass Piano Keys Bangle Bracelet 2 Piece Piano Bracelet Set,.50" Wide Each Bang
• Black and white epoxy piano keys energize a lightweight bangle. Crafted bangle is a thoughtful gift for a student or teacher of the piano. Fits average wrist size, bangle measures 15mm wide (1/2 inch) with an 8 inch circumference and 2 1/2 inch inside diameter. Materials: gold finish over brass with epoxy.
• The piano is one of the most popular and complicated instruments in the world. The modern piano was invented by Bartolomeo Cristofori around 1700. He was the Keeper of Instruments for the Medici family of Tuscany. Piano keys are usually made of spruce or basswood. Some earlier pianos had the reverse coloring of today's keys; the larger were black and the smaller white. Modern Pianos usually have 88 keys whereas older ones only had 85.
• Art Deco style heralded the Age of Technology, marking the final break with the Old World aesthetic | Combining minimalist design elements and themes with timeless geometric form, Art Deco provides a classic look in a uniquely modern context
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 20 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, brass | Width: 2.5 mm (0.1in) | Diameter: 2.5 mm (0.1in) | Period/Style: Art Deco | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag