Silver Finish Nautilus Shell Pendant Necklace, Pricegems Museum Collection
Silver Finish Nautilus Shell Pendant Necklace, Pricegems Museum Collection, Handcrafted in USA
• A delicate cable-chain suspends a statement making pendant with an openwork nautical design.
Silver-finish. Cable chain, spring-ring clasp. Length of chain: 18 inch. Length of nautilus shell charm 35mm by 28mm.
• The design of this pendant is derived from a cross section of the Nautilus Shell. Shells have a beauty and sheen all their own. The DNA from a variety of shells are researched by scientists at the IZG Department of Invertebrate Zoology. The diversity of geometric forms and color patterns that are revealed when a shell is sliced is immense.
• The Art Nouveau style, precursor of Art Deco, combines natural themes with whimsical design elements inspired by Nature. Defined by the natural curved forms and lines of life itself, Art Nouveau ('New Art') is essentially organic, as it was a reaction to the sterile academic style that had dominated Europe for centuries.
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 4.5 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Pendant: 35 mm (1.4in) | Width: 28 mm (1.1in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 18 in (45.7cm) | Item Length: 35 mm (1.4in) | Period/Style: Art Nouveau | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag