Imperial Blue Argyle Russian Style Egg Pendant - Russia, 18th - 19th Century
• Lovely lattice-patterned with a gold-finish shimmers on a crystal embellished egg in a bright cobalt blue. Chain length 18 Inch, spring-ring closure.
HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Crafted in Pewter with crystals. Hypoallergenic Lead Free, Nickel Free, and Cadmium Free Metal. [California Prop 65 Warning: Lead in Crystals]
• Imperial court jeweler and his craftsmen created magnificent eggs of various designs not only for Russian nobility, but also for European dignitaries and the Designer shops. In 1886 the House was granted an annual commission by Czar Alexander III to produce eggs for the Imperial family. Our richly designed miniature eggs are inspired by these creations.
• Vintage styling recreates the timeless elegance and beauty from a bygone era, preserving for the present the best from the past.
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 9 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Base | Width: 12.7 mm (0.5in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 18 in (45.7cm) | Item Length: 19.05 mm (0.8in) | Height: 19.05 mm (0.8in) | Period/Style: Vintage | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag