Blue Green Enamel Bejeweled Christmas Egg Necklace - Pricegems Museum Store
Designer Egg Collection
• A delicate link chain suspends a blue and green enameled egg pendant trimmed in a gold-finish with a crystal centerpiece. Chain length 18 Inch, spring-ring closure. Egg measures 15mm by 19mm.
• Imperial court jeweler and his craftsmen created magnificent eggs of various designs not only for Russian nobility, but also for European dignitaries and the Designer shops. In 1886 the House was granted an annual commission by Czar Alexander III to produce eggs for the Imperial family. Our richly designed miniature eggs are inspired by these creations.
• Art Deco style heralded the Age of Technology, marking the final break with the Old World aesthetic | Combining minimalist design elements and themes with timeless geometric form, Art Deco provides a classic look in a uniquely modern context
• Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 6.5 Grams | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Base | Pendant: 19 mm (0.7in) | Width: 15 mm (0.6in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 17 in (43.2cm) | Item Length: 19 mm (0.7in) | Height: 19 mm (0.7in) | Period/Style: Art Deco | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag