|'Lotus Warrior' Egyptian Cleopatra Aventurine Toggle Necklace, From Our Museum Store Collection
• Sparkly green aventurine with granulated tubular and spiked beads in a gold-finish bring a fun splash of color to a chic necklace strung in three layers with a Cleopatra style lotus designed clasp with toggle closure. The bib drop is approximately 2 inches. Twenty (20) inch length with toggle and bar closure. Fifteen 15mm by 5mm teardrop stones, Seventy-nine 2mm round stones.
• Ancient Egypt, one of the richest and most advanced of the early civilizations, appeared on the stage of history around 3100 B.C. (Dynasty I). Hieroglyphic scripts and tomb decorations document the Egyptians' belief in the after-life, their mythology and deities. Jewelry was often worn as protective talismans. Gold was believed to reflect the life-giving rays of the sun. The color and brilliance of gem stones traditionally determined their value and religious significance.
• The Ancient Egyptians were skilled jewelers, creating luxurious, and voluminous pieces from precious metals, lapis lazuli, turquoise, malachite, precious stones, and cloisonne enamel | Egyptian artistry was prized throughout the ancient world | These pieces are inspired by ancient designs held in museums and in private collections
• Handcrafted in USA under strict standards of quality and workmanship | Free Gift Packaging | Photos enlarged to show detail | Ethically Sourced | 90 Days Warranty
• Details: Total Weight: 13.6 Grams | Total Carats: 18 Carats | Setting: no-metal-stamp, Pewter | Width: 50.8 mm (2in) | Length Necklace/Chain: 20 in (50.8cm) | Item Length: 50.8 mm (2in) | Height: 2 mm (0.1in) | Natural Aventurine: heat-treated,coated,dyed 18 Carats green SI round-shape,pear-shape | Period/Style: Egyptian | Origin: USA | Condition: New | Includes: Gift Pouch/Bag